Adam Kristoff, DDS
“I believe in listening to my patients, educating them on their options, and giving them what they want.
– Adam Kristoff
- Texas A&M University, College Station, TX – B.S. Biomedical Science
- The University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio, TX – D.D.S., w/Honors
- (UTHSCSA is consistently one of the top 5 dental schools in the world).
- US Army Dental Corps – ADA accredited residency for Advanced Education in General Dentistry.
- (The abilities gained from the AEGD residency allow Dr. Kristoff to provide a multitude of specialty services to our patients)
With more than a decade of experience and the most current skills available, Dr. Kristoff is well qualified to deliver the gentle care you need.
STAY COOL, WE CARE ABOUT YOU!
We provide emergency dental care, sedation dentistry, and emphasize pain-free dentistry. Our practice provides a full-range of restorative dental services for your family.
These services include tooth whitening, natural-colored fillings, beautiful cosmetic and implant restorations, modern bonded root canal therapy, thorough & comfortable laser periodontal care, skillful wisdom tooth surgery with sedation, outstanding dentures, and invisible orthodontics.
Our goal is to make your experience fun and relaxing. We also want to empower you by educating you about your oral health. We emphasize preventive dentistry so that you can enjoy your own teeth for years to come, as well as protect the restorations that you invest in.
Contact us today for your personalized visit with the doctor.